As temperatures drop here in South Florida, we want to make sure that our children are warm when they are in school. However, it is important that all students adhere to the winter wear policy. In keeping with our philosophy to maintain a safe and secure environment, here are the guidelines:
· Only uniform jackets and sweaters with the NCA seal will be allowed on campus. Hooded jackets are not permitted.
· Leggings (made of spandex or any other material) are not permitted when worn with a skirt or shorts. However, stockings can be worn
with skirts. Also, girls are permitted to wear khaki pants on chapel days.
· In cases of extreme cold we encourage each family to ensure that their child is properly layered.
· White, black, or gray long-sleeved shirts may be worn under uniform shirts.
· Students may wear a skullcap to school, but it must not be worn in the classroom.
Thank you for your cooperation.